Protect Your Data During the M&A Process with AvePoint’s New Confide Solution
Deliver safe collaboration using a virtual data room (VDR) housed within your M365 tenant
WATCH ON-DEMAND BY REGISTERING BELOW.
Duration: 30 min
Product Marketing Manager, AvePoint
Gabrielle ScottProduct Marketing Manager, AvePoint
Senior Vice President, ACS & Product Strategy
Kate FaalandSenior Vice President, ACS & Product Strategy
Chief Risk, Privacy and Information Security Officer, AvePoint
Dana SimberkoffChief Risk, Privacy and Information Security Officer, AvePoint
There is no room for delays — or data leaks — during a merger.
Mergers and acquisitions are not slowing down as the pandemic continues. They’re increasing.
The global M&A landscape hit new quarterly record highs in September, Reuters reports, and the $4.33 trillion of deals recorded in the first nine months of 2021 surpassed the all-time annual peak recorded before the financial crisis in 2007.
Investors are hungry for strong opportunities. Transactions are moving quickly.
And the continued challenges of COVID-19 require heightened digital collaboration between all parties, although a recent Deloitte survey of M&A professionals found 87% of their organisations effectively managed a deal in a purely virtual environment despite widespread concerns about cybersecurity.
Now more than ever, a virtual data room (VDR) is imperative to keep sensitive information siloed and protected throughout the M&A process.
This technology provides a secure place to separate your key sensitive files from the rest of your company’s assets and to communicate with external users.
In this 30-minute Fireside chat, you’ll learn about Confide — AvePoint’s new VDR solution that’s scalable and purpose-built for a range of industries — and how it supports secure collaboration within your own Microsoft 365 tenant.
The discussion will include:
- Common pain points and challenges that M&A parties face — and how AvePoint’s VDR solution can address them every step of the way.
- Why data security is critical for all involved parties. Find out why even a small, unintentional data leak could be catastrophic for a deal.
- How all industries can benefit from a VDR when undergoing a merger (the tool is most traditionally used by financial institutions, but there’s a far wider scope of use cases).
- Using Confide to shift control from IT admins to business teams, and to support safe, smooth collaboration from the start with granular permissions to manage internal and external users.
- Enabling quick and cordial communication by securing project workflow with in-line communications around tasks and requests via Confide.
- AvePoint’s role as a holistic partner throughout the M&A journey. Our suite of data migration, backup, and governance solutions can ensure continuity and protection for the long term.