Dux Raymond Sy
Microsoft Regional Director & MVP and AvePoint Chief Brand Officer
Dux Raymond SyMicrosoft Regional Director & MVP and AvePoint Chief Brand Officer
With over 20 years of business and technology experience, Dux is the CBO of AvePoint. He has successfully driven digital transformation initiatives for commercial, educational, and public sector organizations worldwide.
A sought after trusted advisor, Dux is the author of “SharePoint for Project Management”. He is a Project Management Professional (PMP), a Microsoft Regional Director (RD), and Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who has authored whitepapers, industry articles, and delivered interactive presentations to over 10,000 people in major industry events worldwide.
Microsoft Subject Matter Expert - Employee Experience, Microsoft
Angus FloranceMicrosoft Subject Matter Expert - Employee Experience, Microsoft
As a recognized leader in the field of product marketing, customer success and sales, Angus builds strong and lasting relationships with his customers and has the ability to take complex things and distill them into actionable results. He encourages and challenges customers and internal stakeholders to engage better both internally and externally to achieve more.
Hybrid work isn’t going away. Are you prepared (and protected)?
The spontaneous collaboration that fuels workplace creativity and engagement can be tricky in a hybrid environment — and it’s even tougher when security concerns come into the picture!
As more employees continue to work across multiple locations and platforms, the problems may escalate. Cyberattacks are rising, and users are still learning their way around collaboration tools that handle sensitive data.
To thrive in this new environment, IT leaders must conduct a deep dive into their organization’s systemic problems and risks.
In this webinar, our experts will share 5 strategies to button up your collaboration rollout, no matter where you are in the process:
- Know your environment: It’s crucial to know the number and types of Microsoft 365 licenses you have, as well as the prevalence of anonymous links and improper permissions that could unknowingly put data at risk.
- Consolidate cloud services: Doing business across multiple SaaS platforms — say, for chat, email, and file sharing — leaves you vulnerable to data loss. We will explain the obstacles of this setup, and the benefits of bringing cloud or on-premises systems into a consolidated platform.
- Automate access and functions: Nothing stops collaboration like making users wait for a Team to be provisioned, preventing them from co-authoring with external users, or leaving them to navigate a vast, messy ecosystem. Learn better ways to create and manage M365 workspaces.
- Make backup a priority: Data loss is devastating to the reputation and finances of a business, and the event can come from cybercriminals or simple employee oversight (Microsoft solutions only keep deleted items for up to 93 days). Fortunately, these scenarios can be avoided.
- Reevaluate constantly: As your organization’s needs and head count change, it is important to make sure collaboration security plans do too. Discover how real-time insights give IT admins critical insights that could affect relicensing and restructuring, or even retraining of employees.
We’ll showcase Microsoft best practices and how AvePoint solutions — can help you get hybrid work ready and positioned for long-term success.