Microsoft GTM Director, AvePoint | Microsoft Regional Director + Office Apps & Services MVP
Christian BuckleyMicrosoft GTM Director, AvePoint | Microsoft Regional Director + Office Apps & Services MVP
Christian is the Microsoft Go-To-Market Director at AvePoint, and both a Microsoft Regional Director (RD) and Most Valuable Professional (MVP).
An award-winning product marketer and technology evangelist, Christian's almost 30-year tech career has included Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Evangelist for several leading SharePoint ISVs, and he was part of the Microsoft team that launched the hosted SharePoint platform in Office 365.
He has worked with some of the world’s largest technology companies to build and deploy social, collaboration, and supply chain solutions, and sold his first software startup to Rational Software in 2001.
Co-author of books on both SharePoint and software configuration management (SCM), Christian is one of the most widely published names within the Microsoft ecosystem, and can be found online at www.buckleyplanet.com
SVP, Business Development & Distribution, AvePoint
Scott SacketSVP, Business Development & Distribution, AvePoint
Scott Sacket, SVP of Business Development and Distribution at AvePoint, has spent more than 15 years in the enterprise technology field. Since joining AvePoint in early 2007, Scott has served in several executive roles where he has created both operational and go to market strategies for the global sales and channel organizations. Currently, Scott oversees AvePoint’s global distribution business unit and associated programs.
In this session you will learn how to offer secure collaboration solutions to your customers and to increase your services revenue by offering security and management for Microsoft 365, Teams, Dynamics, Google and Salesforce.
Get an overview of AvePoint solutions and learn how to:
- Project the increased economic opportunity for your business generated by AvePoint solutions and services.
- Create effective selling motions for customers starting their adoption of collaboration systems like Microsoft Teams and for those who have already adopted.
- Develop both one-time and monthly services that drive value and demand-- from security assessments to workspace management and access monitoring services.
- Bundle and package the range of secure collaboration services and solutions that is right for your specific customers’ needs.
- Explain common gaps in Microsoft Teams deployments and the need for collaboration security services using a proven consultative sales approach.
What is Collaboration Security?
Control and monitor access to sensitive business information
Protect against service outages, ransomware, and data loss
Provisioning & Management
Keep environments tidy, well-managed, and secure
Move from unsecure and dark system to secure collaboration