Did you know that Microsoft has a special Office 365 license option for frontline workers, which they estimate to make up 80 percent of the global workforce?
Do you have questions about how to use Nintex workflows to automate routine tasks in SharePoint and Office 365, or how to migrate those workflows to your new environment?
We tackle these questions and take a deep dive into public sector migration and GDPR compliance in our latest slate of webinars this May. Check out the details below and register for whichever is best suited for your needs.
SharePoint and Office 365 Automation II: Using and Migrating Nintex Workflows. May 23, 11:00 am EST.
One of the beautiful things about SharePoint and Office 365 is that organizations can shape it to meet their specific needs. Nintex is a popular intelligent process automation solution that makes it easy for users to automate and optimize their routine business processes in these platforms.
However, to maximize your value, it’s important to know the best practices for creating, using and migrating these workflows.
- Get an overview of Nintex workflows and how to take advantage of them
- Learn best practices and common business use cases that deliver operational efficiencies
- Review the pre-migration steps you should take to maximize efficiency and minimize disruption for each SharePoint version
- Discuss how to integrate governance and security into your automation program
Improving Field and Firstline Employee Collaboration With Office 365. May 21, 11:00 am EST.
Firstline workers—employees that are often mobile and first to engage with your customers—are critically important to an organization’s success.
However, many of these employees can feel disconnected, underinformed and disengaged from the rest of the company. Additionally, their productivity can be hampered by manually intensive and outdated tools from paper punch cards for clocking in to phone trees for trading shifts.
Now, Microsoft is bringing the digital transformation to the frontlines of organizations with a special Microsoft 365 F1 licensing combining Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
This webinar will cover the advantages of this new offering as well as best practices for implementing and training frontline employees on Office 365 solutions relevant to their day-to-day work.
This webinar is suited for all organizations with firstline workers, especially those in:
- Public sector
Government Agencies & Compliant Migration: Moving to Office 365 & Hybrid Environments. May 29, 11:00 am EST
Modern enterprise content management and collaboration platforms like SharePoint and Office 365 can help government agencies modernize their IT and accomplish their mission more effectively.
However to execute a successful compliant migration, agencies must navigate stringent regulations, complex procurement processes and tightening budgets—all without disrupting mission critical workloads.
This webinar will show you how to do just that while providing clear answers to you’re migration questions including:
- How to align with regulations such as FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF, and HIPPA as well as mandates such as the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI), IT Modernization Initiative, and the Cloud-First strategy.
- What are the best practices for data discovery and classification?
- How can I ensure the security of data during the migration process and prevent data leaks?
- How do I best support a hybrid migration and environment?
- How can I structure my RFP to accelerate time to deployment?
- What are the pros and cons of a pilot migration?
- And more!
How to Use APIA And Other Tools For GDPR Compliance. May 31, 11:00 am EST
You’ve downloaded APIA, now it’s time to learn best practices for leveraging it and other solutions to make your organization GDPR compliant!
Whether you are in Office 365, SharePoint, or an environment outside of the Microsoft ecosystem, this webinar will help you:
- Use APIA to assess your organization’s GDPR readiness
- Automate privacy impact assessments
- Calculate your risk and get recommendations how to close existing gaps
- Learn how other solutions can help you address key GDPR principles such as: implementing an inventory and risk register; taking a “risk-based” approach to data protection, limiting the use of data for its intended purpose; holding data for the appropriate amount of time; and more!
Hi, will the webinars be recorded and available for viewing at a later date?