Just last week, AvePoint’s DocAve Content Shield was named to KMWorld magazine’s Trend Setting Product of 2012 list.
Content Shield helps organizations ensure content is fully compliant with regulations and internal protocol for content classification by:
· Enforcing information governance policies: Tag and classify sensitive content according to customizable business rules, ensuring regulated content is subject to appropriate metadata-driven storage, security, and management regimes.
· Detecting and resolving compliance infractions: Quarantine non-compliant or inappropriate content – such as PII or profane and discriminatory content – based on customizable keyword dictionaries, phrases, and patterns.
This isn’t the first time AvePoint has been recognized by KMWorld magazine for its product innovation. Below are links to press announcements for past accolades:
· AvePoint’s DocAve Software Platform Named KMWorld magazine “Trend Setting Product of 2011”
· AvePoint Named to KMWorld magazine’s “100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management” for Second Consecutive Year
· AvePoint Named to KMWorld magazine’s “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management”
To download a free 30-day trial of Content Shield, please visit our website.