Microsoft Teams is revolutionising the way people work together.
With built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a team and start collaborating.
But if that’s the case, why is your organisation’s user adoption rate for Microsoft Teams so much lower than it is for Outlook?
The truth is email is ingrained and changing user habits is difficult. Studies show that only about 34% of users are willing to use new technology roll-outs within the enterprise. To make the most of your Office 365 investment, it is critical that your users take advantage of Microsoft Teams' full capabilities to address their day-to-day business needs. The key to drive excitement, organisational buy-in and adoption is being able to provide relevant, business-contextual applications that drive consistent, sustainable usage.
Join AvePoint, Combined Knowledge, Microsoft and Modality to learn how to roll out a sustainable adoption program while building in good governance and controls.
This interactive event will cover:
- What is Microsoft Teams and its role in today’s digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can excite and inspire users by supporting their daily business activities.
- How to make it easy for everyone to maximise Microsoft Teams while ensuring organisational governance and policies are enforced.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
How Microsoft upgraded their 200,000 users from Skype to Microsoft Teams.
Laurie and Tom will cover:
- Project milestones and the biggest accelerators for the Skype to Teams transition
- How to get early and moderate adopters to “Teams only” mode
- Encouraging vs enforcing user migration
- Common help desk requests from transitioning users and the resources you will need for the move
- Training activities to facilitate change
- Remaining gaps between Teams and Skype and a roadmap of when certain features will be delivered