So, you’ve decided to roll out a Microsoft Teams-first modern workplace. Join us to find your governance formula for Microsoft Teams at your organisation! Office 365 - Microsoft Teams governance is an integral ingredient to drive adoption and we will show you how governance can be a catalyst to user adoption.
Below is a checklist of everything participants will learn and do in our day together.
• Develop an understanding of when to use what in Office 365.
• Native governance features within Office 365
• Case studies of how leading organisations approach operational governance
Legal and Security Concerns
• What you need to consider for compliance and data policies for Office 365
• Governing collaboration and sharing
Defining Your Governance Challenge and objectives
• Determining what effective governance looks like for your organisation
• Breaking Down Governance Concerns in Microsoft Office 365 - Microsoft Teams
• Learn how to govern SharePoint, Microsoft Teams , Groups and Employee Generated Content and workspaces
• Keeping employee generated content aligned to data policies
• Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more
Who attends and why?
The workshop is designed for Office 365 stakeholders such as information management, IT and Office 365 program / adoption leads. We encourage you to involve members of different teams so there is cross-functional representation. This helps to build shared understandings of all perspectives. It is important to include those who are tasked with keeping Office 365 growth on track and those who are responsible for ensuring SharePoint / Microsoft Teams Governance standards are!