With more and more people working from home in record numbers, it’s more important than ever for organisations to take advantage and optimise their Office 365 to create a virtual workplace for their employees. Microsoft Teams is the perfect hub for remote teamwork to keep your employees feeling connected and maintain their level of productivity!
You'll learn practical tips and best practices for remote working with Microsoft Teams:
Discussion #1 : Learn how IT can quickly turn on Teams to support remote workers.
You will learn Microsoft Teams tips for:
- When to Use What Office 365 Tool
- How AvePoint employees are working remotely and remain connected and productive with Microsoft Teams – Office 365
- How to drive organisation-wide engagement through Microsoft Teams
- Collaborating real-time with others on projects, programs, campaigns etc.
- Setting up Microsoft Teams as a webinar to stay connected internally with your remote colleagues
Discussion # 2: Now that you have remote working enable, we will share how to quickly set up Microsoft Teams provisioning that will prevent long-term content sprawl from increased usage
In this discussion, we aim to give you solutions to the following questions that can be easily set up so your organization can stay productivity throughout this uncertain time.
- How can you turn on Teams for everyone while ensuring IT still have an easy way to control and view of their landscape?
- With more and more remote users lighting up Teams, how can IT automate Teams provisioning in a quick and easy control way.
- What will happen to these teams once it’s not being used anymore?
- How users recover lost or misplaced files themselves without having to include IT?