Has your organisation moved to Office 365 and decided on a Microsoft Teams first workplace?
Are you tired of supporting and paying for multiple, redundant cloud office solutions like Slack, Dropbox, Box, GSuite and more across the enterprise?
Or worse, are you concerned your organisation may be rife with users using unauthorised cloud solutions, potentially creating data leaks or other vulnerabilities?
Our expert speakers will show you how to consolidate in Office 365 and live your best life in the cloud.
Join us to learn 3 steps to migrate from Slack to Microsoft Teams, including migration use cases and concerns our customers has during their migration projects.
1. Understand your Slack environment
- Discover and assess what you have, what channels in Slack are public or private, memberships, conversations and files.
2. Plan your way forward
- Design your Teams Destination and map like for like what you have in Slack into Microsoft Teams.
- Scheduling the migration – how to take into consideration highly used Teams; how to migrate in batches; and how to handles users in Slack that have left the company already
3. Post Migration Support to ensure the newly added Teams users feel at home in Microsoft Teams.