How to Protect External Sharing & Collaboration
Office 365 is an incredibly powerful tool for boosting productivity and facilitating collaboration. Securing collaboration becomes a bit more complicated when it comes guest users and external sharing.
The platform has powerful controls, however they need to be configured correctly and the out-of-the-box functionality is one-size-fits all within the tenant. There are also important questions organisations must answer:
- How do I enforce external sharing policies?
- How do I know which Teams or Groups have guest users?
- How do I manage guest user permissions once they have been granted access? Can guest users create or delete Teams channels?
Join AvePoint expert Roberto Delgado as he discusses how to operationalise Office 365 collaboration with a focus on securing external sharing and guest users in Microsoft Teams.
This interactive webinar will cover:
- How to determine what external sharing settings are appropriate for your organisation.
- The difference between internal and external Teams and how to help your users know the difference between the two.
- How to enforce your policies during the provisioning, management and end of lifecycle for your Teams and keep sensitive data accessible only to internal users.
- How to set up different external sharing and guest policies for different divisions within the organisation according to their unique needs.
- Regularly report on Groups with external users and how to bulk remove them if necessary.
And more! If you don’t have an active plan for securing external collaboration in Microsoft Teams you have an unmitigated risk, shadow IT or both. Take the first step to enabling external collaboration with confidence and register today.