AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 201-201-8143
AvePoint Showcases Innovative Solutions for Smart Cities at Metropolitan Solutions 2015 in Berlin
AvePoint will share solutions to help cities better engage with citizens and streamline operations with Microsoft technologies
Berlin, Germany — May 12, 2015 — AvePoint, the established leader in enabling enterprise collaboration across platforms and devices, today announced its participation at Metropolitan Solutions 2015, taking place on May 20-22, 2015 at City Cube in Berlin, Germany. Metropolitan Solutions is the world’s largest congress and exhibition on intelligent, sustainable urban development. As a worldwide Microsoft CityNext partner, AvePoint will showcase solutions to support governments in adopting and optimizing Microsoft technologies that engage citizens and modernize operations.
Visit AvePoint at the Metropolitan Solutions Collective Booth C 33
Attendees can visit AvePoint at the Metropolitan Solutions Collective Booth C 33 to learn how AvePoint’s Innovative Business Solutions and Citizen Connect platform enable government agencies to drive citizen engagement and modernize business processes across devices and systems. They can receive demonstrations by company subject matter experts on AvePoint’s engagement and modernization solutions, including:
- AvePoint Citizen Services: Automate case management by allowing field officers, operational centers, and the citizens they support to input and manage requests from any device, anywhere, at any time.
- AvePoint Project Transparency: Facilitate awareness of public project information and current agency trends to core stakeholders by streamlining project management processes as well as allowing stakeholders to easily report on and disseminate valuable project data.
- AvePoint Podium: Provide consistent engagement and communication with all citizens through online meetings and surveys while monitoring and reviewing citizen social media sentiment trends.
- AvePoint Mobile Workforce: Implement a comprehensive mobile strategy that drives efficiency to deliver faster and better services to citizens by enabling productivity on-the-go and fostering multi-directional communication.
- AvePoint Case Management: Provide an all-in-one solution using the latest technologies to maximize resources, and deliver fast and responsive services to citizens by retiring inefficient, manual, or paper-based systems and processes.
- AvePoint Document Management: Establish effective information management and collaboration by providing timely access to data as well as multi-directional collaboration with appropriate compliance filters in place.
- AvePoint Grant Management: Simplify application processing while providing visibility into fund use and operational efficiency to ensure grants are awarded to those who need them most.
“AvePoint is excited to join urban development organizations from throughout Europe to share best practices for modern government technology use as well as showcase solutions for enhancing citizen engagement and easing processes,” said Jan Tietze, CTO of AvePoint EMEA. “Government agencies require unique tools to provide a more transparent view of their operations as well as communicate with the constituents they represent. Our Citizen Connect platform offers a path toward more inclusive and modern collaboration.”
Collaborate with Confidence: AvePoint provides the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration.
Over 17,000 customers worldwide rely on our solutions to modernize the digital workplace across Microsoft, Google, Salesforce and other collaboration environments.
AvePoint's global channel partner program includes over 3,500 managed service providers, value added resellers and systems integrators, with our solutions available in more than 100 cloud marketplaces. To learn more, visit https://www.avepoint.com/sg.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.