AvePoint EduTech Rebrands to MaivenPoint to Focus on the Future of Learning
SaaS modern learning product line expands digital expertise and global reach with new acquisitions, accolades and company investment
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced that its SaaS modern learning product line AvePoint EduTech is now MaivenPoint. The new name is part of a comprehensive rebranding effort across all aspects of the brand identity to reflect the transformation of education to meet every learner where they are and provide a holistic, collaborative and inspired learning experience.
“It’s clear that the way people learn, whether in the classroom or in the office, has changed dramatically,” said Dr. Tianyi Jiang, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, AvePoint. “The future of education is an experience where the learning should come to you in a way that is intuitive and inspiring. Our rebranding reflects this shift from technology-driven learning to user-driven learning. Our mission with MaivenPoint is to make your learning experience limitless and inspire everyone to achieve their aspirations.”
MaivenPoint™ enables educators, students and organizations to create engaging learning experiences to meet their unique and evolving needs, including four key product suites:
- Curricula Learning Management: Enabling an immersive, engaging and collaborative online learning experience for institutes and organizations that maximizes the impact for every learner.
- Examena Exams Management: Developing, delivering and managing online or hybrid exams for educators through a seamless, trusted digital assessment platform.
- Vitae Student and Alumni Management: Providing organizations with the capability to personalize communications to foster, build and manage relationships with students, alumni, prospects and partners.
- eTeams Training Management: Helping training entities streamline administrative productivity and offer enhanced learning services in a unified platform.
Continued Progress and Industry Recognition to Make Learning Limitless
Several strategic acquisitions have been made in the past year that build upon its heritage of transformative technology experiences for higher education to extend a seamless, collaborative learning experience that stretches beyond the classroom.
Combined Knowledge Ltd, one of the world’s premier Microsoft training providers, was acquired to help advance the company’s mission of providing quality digital training enablement for organizations worldwide. Additionally, i-Access, a leading provider of training management solutions, was acquired to further content offerings for corporate learning and development. The R&D and product teams from both companies are now fully integrated to build upon MaivenPoint’s already robust capabilities to address the learning needs across industries.
The evolution to create engaging learning experiences that meet the needs of today’s learner continue to garner significant industry recognition, including:
- Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist, Education
- EdTech Breakthrough Awards, Test Prep Solution of the Year
- EdTech Cool Tools Finalist, Testing and Assessment
To learn more, please visit https://www.maivenpoint.com.
Collaborate with Confidence. AvePoint provides the most advanced platform for SaaS and data management to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions. Our SaaS solutions are also available to managed service providers via more than 100 cloud marketplaces, so they can better support and manage their small and mid-sized business customers. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a five-time Global Microsoft Partner of the Year and headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. For more information, visit https://www.avepoint.com.
AvePoint uses the https://ir.avepoint.com/ website as a means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD.
Source: AvePoint, Inc. 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.