STANDARDIZING CLASSIFICATION WITHOUT ALL THE WORK
Securing your data starts with knowing what it is first. Standardize classification by automatically tagging new and existing files based on data, context, and ownership to not only save time and IT resources, but make it possible to automatically enforce permissions and information governance.
VIEW OUR PRODUCT BROCHURE
VIEW OUR TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
VIEW OUR SCREENSHOT TOUR
WATCH WHAT AVEPOINT COMPLIANCE GUARDIAN CAN DO FOR YOU
TOP DATA CLASSIFICATION USE CASES FOR AVEPOINT COMPLIANCE GUARDIAN
KEY DATA CLASSIFICATION BENEFITS OF AVEPOINT COMPLIANCE GUARDIAN
- Achieving GDPR Compliance: The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduces higher threshold for the collection, use, disclousure and processing of personal information of individuals in the EU. With Compliance Guardian, once files and documents are scanned for ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Sensitive Personal Information’ as the new regulation defines, automated and assisted tags will help you follow up on the rest.
- Meeting ITAR Regulations: The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) states all materials imported and exported must adhere to exact standards and criteria. This means all related documents must also be clearly classified in case of discovery inquests. With Compliance Guardian, once files and documents are scanned for exact content matching the criteria you define, automated and assisted tagging does the rest.
- Determining Records Retention: Meeting records requirements aren’t as simple as keeping everything just in case you need it. Different data needs to be kept for different amounts of time, and data being kept beyond their necessary period could increase your exposure to risks. Establish specific files and document types as records with Compliance Guardian. Our automated records management tools will archive and delete as needed.
- For Regulated Industries: Organizations within regulated industries need to comply with very specific standards – from classification of data to information security and records management. Rather than manually checking boxes, set up standardized classification and automate how you identify data. Compliance Guardian comes with 34 built-in test suites to help you comply with these common regulations.
- Measuring Sensitivity Level: While it is important to respond to every threat and violation, your information security teams will need to prioritize resources and address the greatest risk areas first. This can be made much easier with Compliance Guardian’s heat-mapped risk reporting of automatically classified data based on location and data type.
COMPLIANCE GUARDIAN RESOURCES
See what our customers are saying about AvePoint Software.