Get up to speed on the dynamic landscape of information and records management, focusing on the benefits and challenges of cloud and hybrid-based solutions.
As we move into the era of electronic records management, it’s more important than ever that government records managers and their organizational leaders understand the rapidly changing landscape of Federal records and information management.
With more and more agencies leveraging SharePoint or Office 365 as their collaboration platform, it has never been more important to ensure that the information we capture and create is managed in a compliant way.
Join AvePoint Public Sector for an interactive workshop that will discuss information management challenges for SharePoint, Office 365 and hybrid environments. Learn how to think differently about information and records management and how you can extend SharePoint and Office 365 functionality to make your journey to NARA compliance a breeze.
You will learn:
• What needs to be done to comply with the deadlines imposed by the Managing Government Records Directive (M-12-18)
• Specific agency actions to be completed in response to the Directive by 2019
• How the role of technology will evolve in the achievement of M-12-18’s goals
• What the components of a sustainable records management program will be in this new environment
• NARA requirements for managing email
• Lessons learned from the Federal Agency Records Management 2017 Annual Report
• And more!