Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way people work together.
With built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a team and start collaborating.
But if that’s the case, why is your agency’s user adoption rate for Microsoft Teams so much lower than it is for Outlook?
The truth is email is ingrained and changing user habits is difficult. Studies show that only about 34% of users are willing to use new technology rollouts within the enterprise. To make the most of your Office 365 investment, it’s critical that your users take advantage of Microsoft Teams’ full capabilities to address their day-to-day business needs. The key to drive excitement, organizational buy-in and adoption is being able to provide relevant, business-contextual applications that drive consistent, sustainable usage.
Join AvePoint and Microsoft for a half-day workshop to learn how to roll out a sustainable adoption program in 90 days and positively impact agency culture.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- What is Microsoft Teams and its role in today’s digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can excite and inspire users by supporting their daily business activities.
- How to make it easy for everyone to maximize Microsoft Teams while ensuring organizational governance and policies are enforced.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
- How to establish a holistic learning, knowledge sharing and support structure.
- How to create and deliver a 90-day sustainable adoption program that facilitates change, empowers users and enables knowledge sharing within your agency.