Microsoft is encouraging their Office 365 customers to upgrade from Skype for Business and fully transition to Microsoft Teams. Organizations can already begin the process of moving their users from one platform to another, but that is easier said than done.
While not all Skype For Business Features are consolidated within Microsoft Teams quite yet, the time to start the transition is now.
Learn from the teams at AvePoint, Microsoft and Modality Systems who were responsible for transitioning their users and the best practices they have learned from their own journeys. Also, get up to date on the Teams feature roadmap from Microsoft and strategies and solutions for Teams adoption and management from AvePoint.
Our webinar speakers will cover:
- Project milestones and the biggest accelerators for the Skype to Teams transition
- How to get early and moderate adopters to “Teams only” mode
- Encouraging vs enforcing user migration
- Common help desk requests from transitioning users and the resources you will need for the move
- Training activities to facilitate change
- Remaining gaps between Teams and Skype and a roadmap of when certain features will be delivered
- How to manage Teams creation and lifecycle to facilitate adoption and mitigate risk
- And more!