Esad Ismailov, AvePoint Senior Compliance Technical Specialist, former finance CISO
Mike Gannotti, Microsoft Principal Technology Solutions Professional, health IT subject matter expert
Developing a sensible security, privacy and compliance program is no walk in the park. But, when your organization needs to comply with complex regulations like HIPPA, SEC 17a-4, GDPR, or Sarbanes-Oxley, it can become a herculean task.
If you need to not only know the latest compliance best practices, but go beyond them into the specific regulations for your industry, this webinar is for you.
Our speakers can provide practical knowledge from having been there and done that as a former CISO of a major financial institution and a subject matter expert that has advised numerous healthcare and lifescience companies in their Office 365 implementations.
Our speakers will cover best practices for:
Tightly Regulated Industries
- Office 365 native tools for compliance including: data loss protection, encryption at the file level, advanced threat protection, threat intelligence, cloud app security, Office 365 Compliance Manager, advanced data governance, advanced eDiscovery, customer keys and the customer lockbox.
- Supplemental tools and processes for Office 365 compliance including file analysis, data governance, extended backup, data flow mapping, automating risk assessment reports and more.
- Compliance with GDPR articles related to data protection impact assessments, taking a “risk based approach” to data collection, maintaining an inventory of processing records, limiting use of data for its intended purpose, right to be forgotten and more!
- Creating a healthcare modern workplace by enabling access to Teams, Yammer and other Office 365 tools in a compliant manner.
- HIPPA, HITECH, and managing electronic PHI.
- FINRA and SEC Rule 17a-4 compliance and electronic data storage.
- Retention policies and complying with Sarbanes-Oxley and GLBA.
- Protecting PII, credit card information and complying with PCI-DSS.