Dux Raymond Sy, Avepoint, Microsoft Regional Director and MVP
There is no doubt that Microsoft has made Skype for Business slightly redundant with the launch of Microsoft Teams. Which is right for you? When should you make the transition? How much risk is associated with it?
Timing and execution can play a critical role in launching Microsoft Teams.
Join Dux Raymond Sy, AvePoint CMO, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft MVP, in our first Client Workshop of the ‘When to Use What’ series as he shares the What, Why, When and Hows for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
Frequent questions answered:
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- How has it created redundancy with Skype for Business?
- Why should I adopt Microsoft Teams?
- What are the reactions to Microsoft Teams and what are the potential consequences?
- When is the best time for you to adopt Microsoft Teams?
- How can I increase ease of adoption, security, and efficiency?