Teams is one of the fastest growing business apps that helps organizations boost collaboration and productivity. On top of that, Microsoft is transitioning users from Skype for Business to Teams. The time to move is now!
One of the biggest challenges in transitioning users or rolling out a new collaboration environment is adoption. Change is hard!
How should you drive adoption of a new platform to drive more value to your organization? You need to make sure Microsoft Teams adoption is at the top of your priorities – from writing a collaboration and communications strategy to configuring scalable user feedback methods.
Join AvePoint’s Dux Raymond Sy and Microsoft’s Karuana Gatimu as they break down 6 expert adoption strategies THAT WORK.
You will learn how to:
- Drive adoption of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams for your organization as example workloads in a cloud service adoption strategy.
- Write a collaboration and communications service strategy.
- Utilize the Outcomes Matrix to quantify and select success measures.
- Structure early adopter and champion programs.
- Work with technical talent to ensure service readiness and quality.
- Configure scalable user feedback methods.