Microsoft Flow has some fantastic capabilities and connections that make it a great tool for automating actions and approvals in Office 365.
Learn successful tips and tricks for user adoption and getting users started with Microsoft Flow!
Do you have power users that would like to get more out of Office 365? Are there teams and departments that could be greatly benefiting from some easy process automation?
Learn this and more as we answer:
- What are some common Flow use cases and how to get started
- How to determine what tasks may be ripe for automation
- Tips and tricks to using the solution
- How to backup and govern all the Office 365 data you're manipulating with Flow
- Enabling in-place restores with Office 365 Backup maintain GUIDs, so you wont break your Flows if you do a restore!