As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and an active participant in Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), AvePoint has been exploring SharePoint Server 2019 for a few months and we’re pleased to report that it delivers on its promise to improve the hybrid experience.
In this eBook, we’ve put together some advice for customers that are interested in the new platform.
What’s exciting about SharePoint 2019 and its new features
Database, hardware and network requirements you’ll need for SharePoint 2019
How to determine which SharePoint version, adoption strategy and migration tool is right for your organization
Best practices and a checklist for managing your move to SharePoint 2019
- Chapter 1 SharePoint Server 2019 – The Next Generation of On-Prem
- Chapter 2 Exciting Features: Benefits of SharePoint Server 2019
- Chapter 3 What You Will Need: SharePoint 2019 Hardware and Database Requirements
- Chapter 4 Which SharePoint Version, Adoption Strategy and Migration Tool Is Right For You?
- Chapter 5 Migrating to and Managing SharePoint Server 2019
" As with any migration project, upgrading to SharePoint Server 2019 requires taking a critical look at how SharePoint is being used in your organization, as well as the opportunity to do some “spring cleaning” with your content " Chapter 5: Migrating to and Managing SharePoint Server 2019
SharePoint 2019 Server Handbook
Thank you for registering! You are now part of the wait list and will receive an email shortly with details.