The Ultimate Guide to Records Management in the Cloud
As electronic information grows, records managers are still trying to maintain the same level of control and oversight as they did in the physical world, but in today’s digital environment, this model is no longer effective or realistic.
For private sector organizations, it’s time to think about new ways of easing the burden on end users. For public organizations, learn how to achieve compliance with the latest NARA regulations.
Download our free eBook Best Practices Guide: Records Management for the Digital Era and learn how you can simplify records management in the cloud.
- Chapter 1 How Records Management Has Evolved
- Chapter 2 Information Management Risks & Pitfalls
- Chapter 3 Framework for Information Management
- Chapter 4 Managing your Information Management in Office 365
- Chapter 5 Information Management in Hybrid Environment
- Chapter 6 Managing Physical & Long Term Information
- Chapter 7 Cloud Records Case Study
"With the records management features of Office 365, Microsoft has changed the game again. They have taken a fresh look at records and information management and have provided tools and concepts that are new, easy-to-use and span across Office 365. This integration is extremely advantageous for records management as opposed to having to be restricted to differing levels of management across different silos."Chapter 4: Managing your Information in Office 365