Secure Your Systems In Real Time
Sometimes it can seem like collaboration and data security are on opposite ends of the spectrum—but they don’t have to be.
This webinar will show you how to develop a real-time security and privacy compliance system for your collaboration ecosystems whether you need to:
- Adhere to data privacy regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, or emerging regulations
- Regularly handle PII or other sensitive information; or
- You just want to protect valuable IP.
Microsoft Office 365 provides amazing data protection tools and we will show you how to create DLP policies, retention labels and other native functionality within the Security and Compliance Center to better secure your environment. We’ll also show you how to extend that protection by:
- Aggregating incidents including those from 3rd parties
- Adding human review and workflows for incident management and
- Track your progress of corrective actions
Yammer and Teams
We will also take a deep dive into two hubs for collaboration in Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Yammer, to demonstrate specific solutions for:
- Preventing the upload of sensitive information within an inappropriate Team channel
- Redacting inappropriate content in Yammer chats
Other Collaboration Systems
Not all organizations have the entirety of their organization’s data within the Microsoft ecosystem. We’ll show you how to take similar steps whether your data is in a cloud collaboration system like Dropbox, on-premise, in a file share or who knows where!
Take the first step to securing your organization’s collaboration ecosystems and register today!