Join us for a one-day Microsoft Teams workshop to learn how your organization can drive sustainable adoption today!
Catch up with our other #ChewNChat posts below!
- Donuts, #SharePoint Web Parts and a #MicrosoftTeams 101 Webinar
- Ramen, #PowerPoint Real-Time Translations and #DWC2019
- #HuevosRancheros, #MicrosoftTeams Shifts + #ShiftHappens Conference
- Longsilog, #SharePoint Conference #SPC19 & #Office365 Industry Governance Survey
- World @NutellaDay, @Meet_AVA Bot + #MicrosoftTeams Tips
- Mongolian Hot Pot, #SharePoint Customizations, & Transitioning Users to #MicrosoftTeams
- Tuna Tartare, #SharePoint Dev w/ React & Beyond
- Neapolitan Pizza, New Office App & Microsoft Teams Adoption Workshops
- Bánh mì, #Yammer tab in #MicrosoftTeams & #CloudGovernance
Belgian waffles were originally showcased in 1958 at an expo in Brussels, but it wasn’t until four years later that they were introduced to North America (specifically Seattle) and served with whipped cream and strawberries.
There are two kinds: the Brussels waffle and the Liege waffle. Brussels waffles are made with a yeast-leavened batter which made them lighter and crispier. Liege waffles are made with a thicker batter similar to bread dough and have uneven edges. I was lucky enough to enjoy these with my good friends Tine Dubois and Bart Robyn!
Speaking of great things being introduced, Microsoft Teams has just gotten more new features. Make sure you check them out! We also just released a SharePoint document management ebook as well that should provide some guidance for SharePoint admins.