Case Study: A Major Asian Banking Company
- Creation of an internal portal that provides a personalized user experience to improve staff engagement
- An expedited deployment to be completed within 4 months
- Immediate feedback was positive with high engagement rate seen during pilot
- Users provided positive feedback on how intuitive the Content Hub was
- Regional counterparts are looking to adopt the Content Hub to support their own country initiatives
“AvePoint is an experienced organization with a well-established approach to handling projects. The consultants are very helpful in coming up with solutions to address our requirements. We are continually looking to improve the Content Hub and I see AvePoint as a valued partner to continue this journey of making Content Hub a big success within the bank.”
With a staff strength of 22,000 spread across the region, the client is continuously looking for new ways to improve staff engagement. While the article repositories implemented served its purpose for years, evolving needs prompted the push for an overhaul of the system to allow a one-stop environment where staff can internally share and engage with content, videos, photos and more.
With existing investment in Office 365, the client decided to maximize their Office 365 usage and leverage the SharePoint Online platform to host the Content Hub.
The AvePoint Solution
- Design and develop a mobile and user-friendly Content Hub to enhance user adoption
- Promote collaboration and sharing through Office 365 technologies
- Create a personalized dashboard with tailored content based on user’s department
- Successful deployment of project within 4 months
- Leverage SharePoint Online technology and on-premises app server to support advanced custom features
- Conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
Interested in other AvePoint success stories? Be sure to subscribe to our blog.