Optimize your federal records management with our free NARA resource kit!
This is the third post in our FED UP series. Check out our previous posts:
- Part 1: How to Ensure Operational Governance for Microsoft Teams
- Part 2: US Government Certifications in the Microsoft Cloud
- Part 4: How Microsoft 365 is Empowering the Mobile Workforce
- Part 5: Deploying Microsoft Teams in Your Agency (Part 1)
- Part 6: Deploying Microsoft Teams in Your Agency (Part 2)
- Part 7: Working From Home with Microsoft Teams
Hi everyone! Roxy from Microsoft here, back again with another FEDUp video. Dux and I are joined by a special guest, Paul Olenick, who is AvePoint’s Director of Product Strategy and in-house records management expert!
In this episode, the three of us talk about the NARA mandate and how government organizations need to be cognizant of how they are managing their records. We cover important dates government agencies need to be aware of. Not only that, but we also provide answers to common questions we see from customers on how they should be managing, storing, and archiving their records and how to best prepare for NARA requirements. Check out the video below for all the details!