Don’t worry if you missed them live! Catch our free webinars on-demand right now: All Access Tour: Office 365 Security and Governance Feature & 5 Steps for Successful Records Management in Office 365 and SharePoint
Do you have security concerns when it comes to using Office 365?
Are you trying to manage your organization’s information as effectively as possible but know you could do better?
Would you like to experience how Microsoft Teams can improve communication in your workplace firsthand?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you’ll love what AvePoint has planned this month. Be it a free webinar presented by industry professionals or a hands-on workshop coming to a city near you (this month’s will be in Irvine), we’ve got you covered. Check out the full details below and sign up for whatever your organization needs.
All Access Tour: Office 365 Security and Governance Features. July 24, 11:00 am EST.
Are you trying to make your Office 365 environment as secure as possible? Looking to take advantage of ALL the security capabilities available in Office 365?
Hop aboard our all access tour of Office 365 security and governance features! Our tour guides Richard Barrett, Microsoft UK and Dux Raymond Sy, AvePoint will be providing an up-close look at:
- Overview of all the centralized security and compliance controls via the Security & Compliance Center.
- Office retention labels via the Security & Compliance Centre.
- Discovering shadow IT, unauthorized cloud use and suspicious behavior with Cloud Application Security.
- Deploying email filtering to combat malware, viruses and zero-day threats with Advanced Threat Protection.
Dux will also make a quick stop at the end to see how where necessary Microsoft’s native capabilities can be extended to:
- Manage Group creation without impacting IT admin or end user productivity.
- Backup your data to prevent deletion from rogue employees, ransomware, and other threats.
- Automate the process of censoring and quarantining data leaks.
5 Steps for Successful Records Management in Office 365 and SharePoint. July 25, 11:00 am EST.
Public and private sector organizations are moving rapidly towards cloud and hybrid solutions. As part of this evolution, Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint have emerged as dominant information management/enterprise content management solutions.
With these platforms, organizations can intuitively and easily manage categorization and retention policies for content spanning across document repositories, email, social collaboration, personal files and more.
Paul Olenick with AvePoint and Harmony Thomas and Gino Degregori with Bravo Consulting Group will discuss the changing and growing landscape of information and records management, focusing on the benefits and challenges of cloud and hybrid based solutions.
Attendees will also receive an introduction to the evolving Office 365 tool set, and best practices for getting the most out of the powerful information management features around categorization, retention, compliance and more.
Whether you’re an Office 365 professional or relatively new to the platform, this session will leave you armed with information and practical tips for managing your organization’s information with this new wave of records management tools.
AvePoint Interactive Workshop: How to Ensure Operational Governance for Microsoft Teams. July 26, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm EST.
Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way companies across the globe are doing business. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a Team and start collaborating.
But how can you prevent content sprawl and ensure the right permissions and privacy settings are in place when most admin controls are out of your hands?
Join AvePoint and Microsoft for a half-day workshop where you will learn practical solutions to common management and governance concerns for Microsoft Teams.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- What is Microsoft Teams and its role in today’s digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can optimize your productivity and how organizations are currently adopting Microsoft Teams.
- How Microsoft Teams provides enterprise security and compliance.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
RSVP today to learn how to implement a proactive operational governance strategy for Microsoft Teams.
Want to keep up with the latest AvePoint events? Subscribe to our blog!