The “ChewNChat” series is broken into the following categories. Click on one to see the full list of articles in that category:
- Microsoft Teams Coverage
- World @NutellaDay, @Meet_AVA Bot + #MicrosoftTeams Tips
- Bánh mì, #Yammer tab in #MicrosoftTeams & #CloudGovernance
- Belgian Waffles, #MicrosoftTeams New Features + #SharePoint DMS
- #TimTamSlam Your Way To Teams Adoption
- The Sweetness of #Macaron & #MicrosoftTeams
- #Durians and #MicrosoftTeams Information Management
- #HuevosRancheros, #MicrosoftTeams Shifts + #ShiftHappens Conference
- New SharePoint Features
- Office 365 Events
- Tech Industry Resources
Matjessill, or pickled herring, is a common dish in a Swedish midsummer meal. Matjessill is usually prepared by storing herring in a barrel before it’s cleaned and prepared with a special seasoning consisting of sugar, cinnamon, spice, carnation, and possibly even sandalwood. This traditional dish can be an acquired taste, but when paired with Aquavit–a popular Scandinavian distilled spirit–the result can be delicious.
This reminds me of how Office 365 can be an acquired taste at first, but when paired with operational governance, it becomes fantastic for organizations! With that said, check out our free operational governance ebook to get the most out of Office 365. Skol!