Do you have questions about AI’s role in your daily use of SharePoint and Office 365?
Are you interested in adopting Microsoft Teams but need a few concerns addressed before making the jump?
Do you work for a government agency that wants to modernize its local city but isn’t sure of the best ways to proceed?
AvePoint covers all of bases in our webinar and ebook offerings for the month of June. If you wanted to learn more about AI, Teams or citizen services integration, there’s never been a better time than now. Check out the details below and sign up for whichever you need.
Essential Governance Best Practices for SharePoint & Office 365 In The A.I. Era. June 26, 11:00 am EST.
SharePoint, Delve and other Office 365 applications are leveraging AI to surface content for end-users.
It’s clear that this capability is only going to become more prevalent within the Microsoft ecosystem, making it easier than ever for users to find and access content.
But what if you don’t want certain content to be found by certain types of internal or external users?
Having payroll data, employee performance reviews or sensitive strategy documents surface to the wrong user isn’t an idle concern—it has happened to real organizations. And without the proper governance and permission policies and processes in place, it can happen to your organization as well.
Register for our webinar to learn more about:
- How SharePoint and Office 365 use AI and its practical applications and implications
- How to ensure the right content gets surfaced to the right users
- How Bots can help and extend Microsoft’s AI capabilities
- Right sizing governance for your organization and managing ongoing operations and compliance for collaborative workspaces
- Recent SharePoint 2019 announcements
The Top 5 Microsoft Teams Challenges & How To Solve Them. June 28, 11:00 am EST.
Office 365 and Microsoft Teams have made collaborating and communicating easier while making end-users more productive than ever before.
Learn how to implement and configure Microsoft Teams as part of a cohesive digital strategy appropriate for your organization while avoiding the most frequent pitfalls.
AvePoint has traveled the world to hold Teams workshops and uncover the most frequent challenges organizations are facing including:
- What are Microsoft Teams? What are Office 365 Groups? How do they work together?
- What should we use and when? How does Teams fit with Yammer, SharePoint, Skype, OneDrive and other Office 365 solutions?
- How can IT appropriately manage the lifecycle of Teams and Groups and the vital business data contained within them? What is the appropriate level of governance for my organization?
- What are the best practices for external sharing and permissions management with Teams?
- What are the best ways to integrate Teams with cloud records or other content management solutions?
AvePoint eBook: “Transforming Citizen Services Through IT Modernization.” Out Now!
The Ultimate Guide To Citizen Services
Constituents not only expect to interact with government agencies using the latest digital channels, but they expect those agencies to respond faster than ever before.
Even if your agency is using a digital platform, has it been widely adopted by the public? How many reports have been submitted?
Now government agencies can rise to the challenge and make it easier than ever for those citizens to report issues within their city using social media or their smartphones.
Those reports can then be automatically routed to the correct department and field response team using proven AI and machine learning technology from Microsoft!
If you work for a government organization relying on manual processes or legacy/siloed systems citizen communications, case management or incident reporting, you need to read this eBook and learn:
- Increasing adoption of citizen reporting systems without increasing the burden on your agency
- Improving verification and dispatch procedures
- Leveraging technology to monitor social media to increase incident response times
- Raising levels of public transparency and two-way communication
- Selecting the right devices and interfaces
- And more!
Want to be updated whenever AvePoint publishes new content? Be sure to subscribe to our blog!