Join us for a one-day Microsoft Teams workshop to learn how your organization can drive sustainable adoption today!
Catch up with our other #ChewNChat posts below!
- Donuts, #SharePoint Web Parts and a #MicrosoftTeams 101 Webinar
- Ramen, #PowerPoint Real-Time Translations and #DWC2019
- #HuevosRancheros, #MicrosoftTeams Shifts + #ShiftHappens Conference
- Longsilog, #SharePoint Conference #SPC19 & #Office365 Industry Governance Survey
- World @NutellaDay, @Meet_AVA Bot + #MicrosoftTeams Tips
- Mongolian Hot Pot, #SharePoint Customizations, & Transitioning Users to #MicrosoftTeams
- Tuna Tartare, #SharePoint Dev w/ React & Beyond
The Banh Mi is a product of European colonialism in Vietnam in the late-1800s. When the French entered Vietnam, they brought with them their love of bread and influenced local food habits. This is where the banh mi got its start. It’s similar to a French baguette in style, but the Vietnamese added rice flour to the wheat flour to make the bread fluffier and lighter than the French variety.
Speaking of different things impacting a local habit, the Yammer tab has now been integrated into Microsoft Teams! With this new addition, you want to make sure you have the proper Teams governance strategy in place. Check out this post to learn more!