Note: Workshop dates have been updated for the 2020 calendar year.
As more and more organizations are turning to Microsoft Teams to accelerate effective teamwork, we’ve consistently seen the benefits of in-person learning, demonstrations, and knowledge sharing to help folks get a feel for all Microsoft Teams has to offer.
In partnership with Microsoft, we’re very excited to deliver our latest Microsoft Teams workshop throughout 2020.
In these workshops, you’ll learn actionable tips on how you can take advantage of Microsoft Teams to improve collaboration and communication. You’ll also learn how to integrate apps and tools into Microsoft Teams and offer something for all your colleagues regardless of if they’re in marketing, HR, finance, project management, software development, etc.
In addition, this workshop will address the most common modern workplace challenges in organizations today:
- Dealing with colleagues who go around IT and take advantage of random productivity tools on their own that don’t work together, aren’t secure and are expensive to support.
- Wanting to get the most out of Office 365 services but ultimately only using Exchange for email.
- Knowing how to roll out Microsoft Teams organization-wide without having controls in place to manage the information lifecycle, control guest access and avoid sprawl.
Not only will it be hitting cities on both coasts of the U.S., but speakers will cover everything from collaboration best practices to how to effectively govern an organization-wide Teams rollout. Our mission is to help your organization work smarter, not harder.
If you want to learn how to get the most out of your Microsoft Teams deployment, look below for dates, locations, and session details (via the registration link) of each FREE workshop. Register today!
Workshop Dates and Locations
- Feb. 26: Denver, Colorado – Details & Registration
- Apr. 2: Nashville, Tennessee – Details & Registration
- Apr. 7: Seattle, Washington – Details & Registration
- Apr. 14: Minneapolis, Minnesota – Details & Registration
- Apr. 21: San Francisco, California – Details & Registration
- Apr. 21: Chicago, Illinois – Details & Registration
- May 5: Boston, Massachusetts – Details & Registration
- May 5: Charlotte, North Carolina – Details & Registration
- May 6: Raleigh, North Carolina – Details & Registration