In light of the global COVID-19 pandemic, more organizations are having employees work from home than ever before. As a result, there’s been a massive influx of new Microsoft Teams users who’re just getting a handle of the platform.
To help facilitate this transition, we’ve gathered a wealth of handpicked resources to help anyone new to Teams get the information they need. This mix of blog posts, webinars, video tutorials, and official Microsoft documentation should cover all the bases for someone with little to no Teams experience.
Have any questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments of this post. And if you want more advanced tips, the Microsoft Teams section of our blog is a great all-around hub for Teams info. Happy learning!
Learn the Basics of Microsoft Teams
• What is Microsoft Teams?
• Getting Started with Microsoft Teams Training Videos
• Microsoft Teams Interactive Walkthrough Demo
• How to Manage Microsoft Teams Notifications
Chats and Meetings in Microsoft Teams
• How to Chat in Microsoft Teams
• Join Meetings
Group Collaboration in Microsoft Teams
• How to Collaborate in Teams
• How to Best Structure Teams
• 9 Best Practices for Successful Microsoft Teams Conversations
Other Useful Resources:
• Everyday Etiquette in Microsoft Teams
• Tackling Remote Work with Microsoft Teams
• Beginner to Super User: Top 10 Microsoft Teams Tips
• 5 Quick Tips for Managing Files in Microsoft Teams