Join us for a one-day Microsoft Teams workshop to learn how your organization can drive sustainable adoption today!
Catch up with our other #ChewNChat posts below!
- Donuts, #SharePoint Web Parts and a #MicrosoftTeams 101 Webinar
- Ramen, #PowerPoint Real-Time Translations and #DWC2019
- #HuevosRancheros, #MicrosoftTeams Shifts + #ShiftHappens Conference
- Longsilog, #SharePoint Conference #SPC19 & #Office365 Industry Governance Survey
- World @NutellaDay, @Meet_AVA Bot + #MicrosoftTeams Tips
- Mongolian Hot Pot, #SharePoint Customizations, & Transitioning Users to #MicrosoftTeams
- Tuna Tartare, #SharePoint Dev w/ React & Beyond
- Neapolitan Pizza, New Office App & Microsoft Teams Adoption Workshops
- Bánh mì, #Yammer tab in #MicrosoftTeams & #CloudGovernance
- Belgian Waffles, #MicrosoftTeams New Features + #SharePoint DMS
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream, #RecordsManagament & NARA Mandate
The earliest established clam chowder–New England–was introduced to North America by French, Nova Scotian, or British settlers in the 18th century. To this day there are over eight different variations that have helped shape American cuisine!
Speaking of shaping America, I’m joined by my good friend Ryan Risley from Voices For Innovation (VFI) for today’s ChewNChat. I’m a proud member of the advisory task force for VFI; they get help to educate technology leaders on how to engage and educate our policymakers to better shape technological policies and close gaps in America. Check out their website to learn more!