Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way companies across the globe are doing business. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it’s easier than ever for end users to create a Team and start collaborating.
But how can you prevent content sprawl and ensure the right permissions and privacy settings are in place when most admin controls are out of your hands?
To address these common management and governance concerns, we recently did two workshops with Microsoft in Melbourne and Sydney to showcase a variety of practical solutions for organisations to take advantage of.
Our featured speakers covered:
- Office 365 Groups and the different flavors they come in
- Understanding Microsoft Teams as a whole
- How to get started in Microsoft Teams
- How to transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- A demo on how to maintain governance in Microsoft Teams with AvePoint governance solutions and user scenarios
Miss out? Stay tuned for our Microsoft Teams webinar in April!
If you missed out on the workshops this time around, have no fear! We’ll be running an in-depth governance webinar in April for Australia and New Zealand. Sign up to be notified as we come out with more details!
Anil, Darryl, and Loryan presenting in Melbourne
Thomas and Scott presenting in Sydney