Our 2013 Collaboration with Confidence webinar series continues throughout May with two presentations to help you with your initiatives around enterprise collaboration this year. Both sessions will share best practices for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint 2013 based on AvePoint’s experience developing products for both systems.
At 1pm Eastern Time (ET) on Thursday, May 2, join Vice President of Product Marketing Mary Leigh Mackie and Vice President of Product Management Han Wang for “Overcoming Migration, Adoption, & Productivity Challenges in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with AvePoint”. The webinar will review the challenges AvePoint faced in adopting Dynamics CRM, as well as share lessons learned and best practices for optimizing usability and productivity to ultimately deliver robust business solutions while accounting for content compliance with regulations and internal policies. Attendees will also learn about AvePoint Solutions for Dynamics CRM, which help drive productivity and secure global collaboration. Key webinar objectives include:
· Learn how to overcome challenges associated with migrating from salesforce.com to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Gather tips and tricks for optimizing sales productivity, and building custom business solutions supporting global users and BYOD
At 1pm ET on Thursday, May 23, Chief Architect and SharePoint MVP Jeremy Thake presents “The App-Building Playbook for the SharePoint 2013 Marketplace. The session will offer a first-hand look into AvePoint’s experience building apps for the SharePoint 2013 Marketplace, including the details of technical decisions made throughout the entire process – from idea inception through to delivery into the marketplace. The discussion will also include demonstrations on how to get started and what resources to use. Attendees will leave this session with a better understanding of:
· Utilizing the new SharePoint app model to bring products to the Marketplace
· How Windows Azure can be leveraged in SharePoint apps, showcasing the oAuth and auto provisioning features
· When to use the SharePoint 2013 app model compared to the legacy approaches
We hope you will join us for these complimentary webinars. Please register now and kindly share the link with any colleagues who may also find the sessions useful. For more information on the 2013 Collaboration with Confidence Webinar Series presented by AvePoint and to access previous webinars on demand, please visit our website.