If you attended SharePoint Conference in years past, you most likely know the legacy of the AvePoint RED Party. You’ve seen the line for passes at the AvePoint booth snaking around the exhibit hall floor. You’ve heard stories and witnessed the frenzy on social media before, during, and after the event. Perhaps you’ve even attended one (or several!) of the events and have more than a few tales of RED Party lore. But you haven’t seen anything yet!
This year on Tuesday, May 5, at the inaugural Microsoft Ignite 2015 conference – where AvePoint is a proud Gold Sponsor – AvePoint will take over the iconic Chicago Union Station for what is sure to be the biggest and most epic RED Party to date. We can’t give away all of the surprises we have in store just yet, but trust us when we say that if you are in Chicago, you will want to be there to experience the celebration that takes place within this historic and awe-inspiring venue.
How do I get in to the RED Party?
UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who participated in our Collaboration Ambassador initiative! The contest is now complete and our VIP pass winners have all been notified via email. We encourage you to continue to engage with us on the AvePoint Community as we share fresh content to earn points, increase your rank, and unlock additional perks in the future.
Still want to attend? Stay tuned to this space for future announcements about ways you can get your name on the list!
In the meantime, we encourage you to get in touch with your AvePoint account manager for a spot on the VIP list!
What does VIP access get me?
Great question! VIP access gives you the following perks to ensure your night is nothing short of legendary:
- Guaranteed access to the RED Party
- A special bracelet identifying you as a VIP and Collaboration Ambassador
- Access to the AvePoint VIP section at the venue
How do I become a Collaboration Ambassador?
Engage on the AvePoint Community! Collaboration Ambassadors are members who have earned 500 points and above and are some of the top influencers and contributors to the community. Points are earned by taking the following actions:
- For registering as a member of our Community, we give you 100 points. This is our way of saying thanks for joining us and giving you a head start as a new member.
- For commenting on a blog post, we give you 50 points. We encourage you to comment on any of our posts to ask questions or share your own point of view and reaction to the topic.
- For posting on our Discussion board, we give you 20 points. This is your chance to interact not only with fellow AvePoint users, but also the minds behind our products.
Interested in becoming a RED Party sponsor?
This year, for the first time ever, we’re offering a limited number of exclusive partnership packages for companies looking to sponsor the RED Party. Is your organization interested in playing a pivotal role in this sure-to-be-unforgettable event? Contact Sr. Marketing Director Julie Liu for more details.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!