As Vice President of the Southeast/Heartland territory at AvePoint, I am always amazed by the strength of people’s desire to know more about Microsoft® SharePoint®. Last month in Louisville, KY, AvePoint was part of an informative event put on by SIS that lasted an entire day…a weekday, no less. The event was booked to capacity with around 100 attendees.
On March 1, AvePoint is taking part in "Louisville SharePoint Live – Part Deux!", a second event for overflow registrants and anyone else looking to learn more about SharePoint. The companies hosting the event are SIS, Microsoft, Nintex, KnowledgeLake, Tandem Solution, and Conquest.
The topics will include:
· Six Pillars of Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010
· Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012
· Dedicated area for “Ask the Experts”
· SharePoint development and branding
· Tools to assist with SharePoint migrations
· Tools to assist with backup and administration duties
· Document and image capture for SharePoint
· Visio Services and InfoPath
· Enhancing SharePoint Workflow
· Microsoft® Lync® and Unified Communicationsf
· Using Team Foundation Server 2010 to manage SharePoint code
The topics will be spread across four sessions and three tracks each. Throughout the event, there will be a dedicated section for “Ask the Experts” conversations.
1. AvePoint: Ryan VanOsdol
2. Nintex: John Danner
3. KnowledgeLake: Mike Miller
4. Microsoft: Jessica Fleissner and Alexei Govorine
5. Tandem Solution: John Ecken
6. Conquest: Ben Tosado
7. SIS: Troy Thompson, Nick Loghides, and Ryan Love
To learn more and register for the event, click here. If you’re in the area, we’d love to see you there!