From May 5-8, the European SharePoint community gathered in sunny Barcelona, Spain for European SharePoint Conference 2014. This year’s event highlighted a different topic each day, allowing attendees to dive deep into the following SharePoint-related focus areas:
- Cloud and Microsoft Office 365
- Enterprise Social, Enterprise Content Management, and Best Practices
- Solutions and Devices
AvePoint was a proud Diamond Sponsor of the event and booth was packed throughout as our team shared our latest products and solutions, including AvePoint Compliance Guardian and DocAve 6 Service Pack 4. Also of great interest was the brand new Vespa we had on display at the booth, which was given away to one lucky attendee at the end of the show. More on that below!
Additionally, our experts led multiple sessions throughout the event, including:
- “Closing the Gap: A Look at the Latest Enhancements in SharePoint Online” by Abi Onifade, Director of Systems Engineering
- “Information Governance by Design: Proven Practices for Reducing Risk across your Enterprise Content” by Ralph O’Brien, Senior Compliance Solution Specialist
- “A Practical Guide for Navigating the Cloud” by Mary Leigh Mackie, Vice President of Product Marketing
- “An IT Pro Guide for Managing SharePoint’s BI Infrastructure” by Randy Williams, Director of AvePoint Client Services
- “An IT Pro Guide for Deploying and Managing SharePoint 2013 Apps” by Randy Williams
Be sure to visit our website to view presentation decks from the event.
On Tuesday, May 6, our customers, partners, and staff joined together to celebrate this year’s event at an exclusive RED Party event at EL Universal Lounge Club in Barcelona, Spain. In addition to drinks and great camaraderie, attendees were treated to a live performance by Tokem x Tu – a local Afro-Brazilian percussion ensemble that really fired up the dance floor. To view photos from the event, please visit our Facebook page.
The event came to an exciting on Thursday, May 8 with the drawing for our Vespa. This year’s lucky winner was Johan Buysmans of Devoteam Group. Congratulations, Johan! Enjoy the ride!
We hope to see you at future events! To find out about upcoming events in Europe and beyond,
be sure to visit our website and follow us on social media.