We’re pleased to announce the inclusion of AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync in the Office 365 – SharePoint 2013 Marketplace. Task and Calendar Sync, formerly award-winning MyView, is the next generation of AvePoint’s line of productivity apps for SharePoint, enabling business users to focus on efficiency instead of manually tracking all deliverables for ongoing projects.
Hosted on Windows Azure, Task and Calendar Sync aggregates and synchronizes task and calendar items from SharePoint and Exchange, all presented through online, mobile, or desktop based Exchange applications. By consolidating knowledge workers’ specific tasks and calendars into one place, they can focus on productivity and rest assured that they are fully aware of all deadlines they must meet in order to achieve organizational business goals.
AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync allows users to:
· Facilitate Collaboration. Provide users with the most up-to-date tasks and calendars with two-way synchronization and conflict resolution.
· Resolve Scheduling Ambiguity. View user’s true availability across projects by consolidating calendar items across multiple Microsoft SharePoint calendars into Microsoft Exchange.
· Enhance Project Tracking. Consolidate and synchronize SharePoint tasks from multiple team or project sites into designated Exchange task lists.
· Ensure Availability. On-the-go mobile access, supporting Android, Blackberry, iOS, and Microsoft Windows Phone mobile exchange applications.
· Minimize Business Disruptions. Provide reliable access with Windows Azure’s 99.95% application availability.
Watch our interview with Jeremy Thake about the app below:
Ready to try it yourself? Download AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync in the Office 365 – SharePoint 2013 Marketplace today!
To learn more about AvePoint’s latest apps and other ways we’re blazing new trails in productivity, visit our Innovation Center!
I am looking for a solution to sync my SharePoint Calendar with Iphone. Is this product “Task and Calendar Sync” helpful?
This sounds like exactly what I need, seeing as Microsoft’s calendar overlays don’t work. We have an Office 365 E3 subscription, and we are Macintosh users. Please let me know where I may download this software; as I wasn’t able to find it on the Sharepoint store.