AvePoint is the proud Silver Sponsor of the upcoming CIO Strategy Summit in Melbourne, Australia. Taking place from February 24-26, the event will gather approximately 100 CIOs from throughout Australia to interact with one another and speak with industry experts in order to come away with ideas, relationships, and strategies to help achieve organizational and operational IT goals.
The event will provide a unique opportunity for attendees to:
- Spend quality interactive time with peers
- Trade war stories and assess real-life best practice, pitfalls, and innovations
- Share strategies for common issues in retention, C-level politics, policy, and change
- Keep up with technology advances and find alternative solutions to problems
- Improve status within the organization as a critical business enabler and executive leader
- Get one-on-one advice with others in similar verticals and situations, rather than generic overviews
Throughout the event, AvePoint will be on hand to meet with attendees and share how our latest solutions are helping more than 13,000 customers worldwide collaborate with confidence, including solutions for:
Additionally, at 3:30pm on Tuesday, February 25, Garth Luke, AvePoint Senior Vice President, Sales Australia & Africa, Global Business Development, will participate in a panel discussion entitled “Leading the Transformation: Social Collaboration, Cloud and Compliance”. Enterprise social has become a disruptive force and changed how IT and business think about collaboration, information, and knowledge management. As workforces get more dispersed, mobile and multi-generational, the pressure on IT to help transform the enterprise increases.
The panel aims to challenge CIOs to debate and share how IT can navigate this major business challenge of delivering future-proof social collaboration and technologies. The following topics will be covered:
- Demystify misconceptions – Facebook for enterprise?
- Clarify real ROIs – innovation, competitive differentiation, and productivity
- Confirm IT’s changing role – broker of services to the business
- Rethink IT’s MO – cloud first, mobile first, global first
- Reconsider compliance – a balancing act, not a zero-sum game
Interested in joining us? Be sure to visit the CIO Strategy website today!