As a proud Platinum Sponsor, we at AvePoint are very much looking forward to connecting with and supporting the New Zealand SharePoint community at New Zealand SharePoint Conference 2013, taking place from Tuesday, April 16 to Wednesday, April 17 at the Langham in Auckland.
We’re especially excited for this year’s event, as it will allow us to showcase our latest product – DocAve Online. DocAve Online is a robust software platform offering powerful administration, backup, and management capabilities for New Zealand organizations utilizing Office 365 – SharePoint Online. We’ve seen a great deal of interest around Office 365 – SharePoint Online throughout the New Zealand SharePoint Community, and DocAve Online will help our customers continue to collaborate with confidence in the cloud.
Key business benefits of DocAve Online include:
· Granular Content Protection: Granular content backup and recovery quickly restores lost or corrupt documents and sites. Robust scheduling capabilities ensure business-critical content is protected according to organizational Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Restructure on the Fly: Accommodate organizational growth by easily reorganizing and moving cloud-based content within site collections or across SharePoint sites.
· Simplified Office 365 – SharePoint Online Management: Centralized administration and management of SharePoint permissions and configurations allow for streamlined control over Office 365 – SharePoint Online.
· Synchronize & Publish Content Across Sites: Facilitate collaboration across multiple Office 365 instances for internal and external users, allowing for streamlined content publication and enhanced collaboration.
Be sure to drop by Booth 18 throughout the event to see DocAve Online in action and chat with our team about how we can help you maximize SharePoint in the cloud. You can also put your name in the running to win a brand new Microsoft Xbox 360 with Kinect, which will be given out at 4pm New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) on Wednesday, April 17.
Continuing our theme of collaboration in the cloud, I look forward to presenting a session entitled “Microsoft Office 365 or Windows Azure – Have it Your Way” at 4:15pm NZST on Wednesday, April 17. The session will cover the various options available for cloud computing in today’s enterprise, including the advantages and risks associated with each option as well as important tips around governance and compliance that must be addressed when leveraging the cloud. Attendees will walk away from the session with:
· A blueprint for successfully navigating which deployment option is best suited to house your Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure
· Governance and compliance considerations that will help determine whether an “all in”, hybrid, or on-premises approach is right for you
· Best practices for beginning to implement the architecture best suited to your business goals
Will we see you there? If so, let us know what you’re looking forward to most at this year’s event in the comments below!