Microsoft TechEd Europe kicks off tomorrow and AvePoint is a proud Silver Sponsor. Taking place June 25-28 at the IFEMA – Feria de Madrid Convention Centre, in Madrid, Spain, TechEd Europe is Microsoft’s premiere event for IT professionals and developers. The event offers hands-on learning, deep product exploration, and countless opportunities to build relationships with a community of Microsoft experts and peers.
We have lots of great activities planned throughout the event, including showcasing our latest solutions for productivity, cloud, governance, and compliance with special presentations at our demo theatre at booth #S3. The presentations are centered on a specific area of focus on each day:
Productivity – Tuesday, June 25
· 12:15pm – 12:30pm: Intro to AvePoint Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics
· 12:45pm – 1pm: Intro to Meetings App & Preview of 2013 Marketplace
Cloud – Wednesday, June 26
· 1:30pm – 1:45pm: Cloud Deployment Options: Cloud, Hybrid or None of the Above
· 2pm – 2:15pm: Top Five Considerations for Migrating to the Cloud
· 2:30pm – 2:45pm: An Introduction to DocAve Online
Governance & Compliance – Thursday, June 27
· 1:30pm – 1:45pm: Best Practices Addressing Storage Growth with Governance in Mind
· 2pm – 2:15pm: Establishing Effective SharePoint Compliance: Balancing Collaboration and Security
· 2:30pm – 2:45pm: Social Collaboration for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 – Are You Compliant?
Additionally, attendees can learn best practices from AvePoint Chief Architect & SharePoint MVP Jeremy Thake, who has two speaking sessions at TechEd Europe:
· Tips You Need to Know for Creating Apps for Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2013 – 3:15pm – 4:30pm, Thursday, June 27 – This session covers tools and techniques for building apps for Microsoft Office and SharePoint, including architecting for cross-domain scenarios and types of apps.
· Creating Windows Phone 8 Apps for Microsoft SharePoint – 10:15am – 11:30am, Friday, June 28 – This session covers the tools, techniques, and best practices for building great Windows Phone apps that interact with SharePoint 2013.
As always, there will be some great prizes in store for attendees who visit the AvePoint both. This time there are two separate contests. The first is a raffle in which one lucky winner will ride away from TechEd Europe on a brand new Vespa scooter. Attendees will find their raffle ticket in their attendee packs. Raffle tickets can be submitted until 1:30pm on Friday, June 28, with the drawing taking place at 2pm the same day.
The second contest, Stride towards Collaboration, will award a Microsoft Surface to the person who walks the most during TechEd Europe. Attendees can come to the AvePoint booth and pick up a pedometer to wear throughout TechEd, counting their steps as they walk from booth to booth. The person who takes the most steps during the conference will win the Surface. The winner will be announced Friday, June 28 at 2pm. If you participate, be sure to tweet using the hash tag #WalkTEE13 at the end of each day to let everyone know how far you walked!
We hope to see many of you in Madrid this week. Be sure to stop by booth #S3 to join us for our special activities throughout the event and chat with our team to learn how we can help you collaborate with confidence!