Looking Back at 2021 and Into 2022
Join TJ Jiang (CEO), Jason Beal (Senior Vice President of Channel Business), and other AvePoint Channel experts as we recap how AvePoint committed to the growth of our channel business in 2021, how we plan to grow our global channel footprint in 2022, and how we will support our partners to be more successful as we move forward.
In our upcoming meeting we will discuss:
- What's new and exciting programs AvePoint launched for the Channel in 2021
- AvePoint CEO's company priorities for 2022
- The roadmap to the global expansion of AvePoint's Global Partner Program
- Key partner wins and highlights from the last quarter
- New investments in partner training and enablement
- Enhancements to AvePoint's MSP business and Elements Product Set
- Resources to help you be a more successful partner in 2022
Jason BealSVP, Global Channel & Partner Ecosystems, AvePoint
Sam ValmeGlobal Partner Experience Director, AvePoint
Sam heads AvePoint’s public sector Solution Engineering Teams working closely with government agencies on their migration strategies and plans. Sam has in-depth expertise working with federal clients such as the Department of State, NASA, and the Defense Health Agency among others to ensure their success in SharePoint and Office 365.
Marco MorsellaSVP, Head of Product, AvePoint
Stay up-to-date with AvePoint's Global Partner Program!
Join us at our next Channel All Hands meeting.