What are Office 365 Groups and how do they help?
Tune in to Christophe Fiessinger Office 365 Groups Sr. Program Manager at Microsoft, Loryan Strant Office 365 MVP and Blair Hainsworth Director of Delivery, A/NZ and South Africa at AvePoint as they answer all of your Office 365 Groups questions during a live Q&A.
When to Use and How to Manage Microsoft Teams & Office 365 Groups
Office 365 and Microsoft Teams makes it easier than ever for end users to create a Group and start collaborating. Learn solutions to common management and governance concerns for Office 365 and Microsoft Teams.
Office 365 Groups Best Practices and Solutions
Learn what to consider when activating Office 365 Groups, and how to stay in control without interrupting your users from getting their work done.
- • How to Manage Office 365 Groups Natively
- • Office 365 Groups vs Yammer
- • Office 365 Groups vs Microsoft Teams
- • Office 365 Groups: Frequently Asked Questions
- • Ask an Admin: Day-to-Day Office 365 Groups Administration
- • Behind the Scenes of Office 365 Groups with Microsoft’s Christophe Fiessinger
- • Managing Office 365 Groups with Governance Automation Online
- • Backup and Restore Office 365 Groups with DocAve Online
- • What are Office 365 Groups? One Question with Tons of Answers
- • Why you NEED GroupHub to Optimize your Office 365 Groups Experience
- • How To Use Office 365 Groups In 3 Steps [Infographic]
Get blogs delivered to your inbox!
Why is it important to control Office 365 Group creation?
“All Office 365 users can create Office 365 Groups by default. An admin might want tighter control of Office 365 Group creation and prefer that not everyone can create them.”
Management Tools for Office 365 Groups
Find Out More
Thank you for registering. An AvePoint representative will reach out to you within two (2) to three (3) business days to get you started.