Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way companies across the globe are doing business. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a Team and start collaborating.
But how can you prevent content sprawl and ensure the right permissions and privacy settings are in place when most admin controls are out of your hands?
Join AvePoint and Microsoft for a morning tea and lunch session, where you will learn practical solutions to common management and governance concerns for Microsoft Teams.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- How Microsoft Teams can optimize your productivity and how organizations are currently adopting Microsoft Teams.
- How Microsoft Teams provides enterprise security and compliance.
- How to use Teams vs Groups?
- Top 3 ways to maintain Governance in Teams.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
- Transitioning from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams.
Register your interest today to learn how to implement a proactive operational governance strategy for Microsoft Teams. Drinks and Lunch will be provided. We look forward to see you there!