Dux Raymond Sy
Chief Brand Officer, AvePoint. Microsoft Regional Director & MVP
Dux Raymond SyChief Brand Officer, AvePoint. Microsoft Regional Director & MVP
Dux is the Chief Brand Officer of AvePoint. With over 20 years of business and technology experience, he’s been a driving force behind digital transformations for commercial, educational and public sector organizations all over the world! A sought after public speaker who’s best friends with the camera—and exceptionally personable too—he’s also a published author of “SharePoint for Project Management.” As a Microsoft Regional Director (RD) and Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), he’s a tireless advocate of diversity, inclusion & technology who’s written numerous whitepapers, articles, and delivered engaging interactive presentations at leading industry events worldwide. When he’s not globetrotting, or invigorating audiences, Dux lives in Washington, DC with his amazing wife and 2 kids. In his free time, he enjoys running along the Potomac River, sampling the most exotic foods ever (grilled scorpion, anyone?)
Microsoft Subject Matter Expert - Employee Experience, Microsoft
Angus FloranceMicrosoft Subject Matter Expert - Employee Experience, Microsoft
As a recognized leader in the field of product marketing, customer success and sales, Angus builds strong and lasting relationships with his customers and has the ability to take complex things and distill them into actionable results. He encourages and challenges customers and internal stakeholders to engage better both internally and externally to achieve more.
Connect with Angus on LinkedIn.
Hybrid work isn’t going away. Are you prepared (and protected)?
The spontaneous collaboration that fuels workplace creativity and engagement can be tricky in a hybrid environment — and it’s even tougher when security concerns come into the picture!
As more employees continue to work across multiple locations and platforms, the problems may escalate. Cyberattacks are rising, and users are still learning their way around collaboration tools that handle sensitive data.
To thrive in this new environment, IT leaders must conduct a deep dive into their organization’s systemic problems and risks.
In this webinar, our experts will share 5 strategies to button up your collaboration rollout, no matter where you are in the process:
- Know your environment: It’s crucial to know the number and types of Microsoft 365 licenses you have, as well as the prevalence of anonymous links and improper permissions that could unknowingly put data at risk.
- Consolidate cloud services: Doing business across multiple SaaS platforms — say, for chat, email, and file sharing — leaves you vulnerable to data loss. We will explain the obstacles of this setup, and the benefits of bringing cloud or on-premises systems into a consolidated platform.
- Automate access and functions: Nothing stops collaboration like making users wait for a Team to be provisioned, preventing them from co-authoring with external users, or leaving them to navigate a vast, messy ecosystem. Learn better ways to create and manage M365 workspaces.
- Make backup a priority: Data loss is devastating to the reputation and finances of a business, and the event can come from cybercriminals or simple employee oversight (Microsoft solutions only keep deleted items for up to 93 days). Fortunately, these scenarios can be avoided.
- Reevaluate constantly: As your organization’s needs and head count change, it is important to make sure collaboration security plans do too. Discover how real-time insights give IT admins critical insights that could affect relicensing and restructuring, or even retraining of employees.
We’ll showcase Microsoft best practices and how AvePoint solutions — can help you get hybrid work ready and positioned for long-term success.