Do more with less. This is the mantra of today’s hyper-competitive business landscape. However, quality of solutions, services, or customer support cannot be sacrificed. Technology such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics CRM Online provides organizations with cost-effective opportunities to satisfy these aims as well as better manage customer data, improve productivity, and support enterprise collaboration with confidence.
AvePoint is expanding its support for our customers as they look to utilize Microsoft’s complete productivity solutions, including Dynamics CRM. AvePoint’s product line for Dynamics CRM is designed to help perform easier migrations of existing data from salesforce.com, automate and enhance the existing capabilities of CRM assets, and optimize infrastructure management.
This comprehensive set of products is designed to increase productivity and reduce business impact on the migration and adoption processes to Dynamics CRM while still delivering the functionality users expect in enterprise-class CRM solutions.
Scroll or click the logos below to learn more about AvePoint’s product line for Dynamics CRM:
- Automated data migration from Salesforce CRM into Dynamics CRM, minimizing business disruption and accelerating customers to Dynamics CRM
- Maintain platform co-existence throughout the migration project and utilize customizable mappings to ensure customer data is properly presented in Dynamics CRM
- View and manage CRM opportunities on-the-go through Pipeline’s graphical and interactive display
- Enhance management insight and reporting with dynamic forecasting as well as opportunity summary charts
- Available in two versions: A free app for Windows 8 devices, and Pipeline Enterprise for Windows 8
- Call Assist: Optimize user productivity by automatically logging Skype®, Microsoft Lync Call, or corporate phone system activity, supporting click-to-dial and incoming caller identification
- Record Rollback: Easily undo unintended or malicious data deletions or modifications of records, ensuring quality CRM data
- SearchAll: Provide users with a single interface to search across all Dynamics CRM datasets in order to quickly identify all relevant assets and activities related to records and accounts such as contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, support tickets, accounts, and custom created entities
- Tags: Enable users to add tags to all Dynamics CRM entity records for easy classification and search, and report on tagged data across entity sets
- Enable users to view, manage, and log Dynamics CRM activity on the go
- Display CRM data in a consolidated, interactive interface to quickly gain insight into record history and important activities or tasks
- Available in two versions: A free app for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Windows 8 devices, and Timeline Enterprise for Windows 7 and Windows 8
* Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.