Enterprise-Class Management Platform for
DocAve 6 simplifies the deployment, monitoring, and enforcement of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2010 governance policies. As a fully integrated platform, DocAve 6 enables centralized or delegated management of SharePoint farms hosted on-premise, or in private and public clouds such as Microsoft Office 365. Manage development, test, and production farms with ease, and govern solution and component deployment with DocAve's application lifecycle management tools.
Elegant User Experience
DocAve 6 features a redesigned, ribbon-based user interface to simplify and automate SharePoint governance and management.
Built Entirely with All
DocAve 6 is built upon all Microsoft technologies and standards, including .NET, WCF, and Silverlight, leveraging only fully supported Microsoft methodologies and APIs.
Extensible and Customizable
DocAve 6 provides administrators and developers with PowerShell cmdlets and APIs with which to customize, automate, and extend the platform's rich capabilities.
Increase Business Productivity
Deliver high-performance, global collaboration.
- Enable seamless global SharePoint service
- Optimize content availability
- Improve quality of service
- Consolidate document access to a single user experience
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
Increase operational efficiency.
- Empower business users while enforcing policies and standards
- Provide insight into operations, performance, and usage
- Integrate and support leading SharePoint hardware and software solutions
- Consolidate and integrate legacy content management systems
Provide IT Assurance
Improve quality of service & minimize business disruption.
- Meet requirements for long- term content and information management
- Protect business content with support for enterprise-caliber Service Level Agreements
- Architect a highly available service resilient in the face of disaster
- Protect the content and configuration of leading third- party SharePoint applications and services
Enable Security & Compliance for Business Content
Standardize and enforce corporate IT policies.
- Provision user permissions to content
- Filter new and modified content to apply policy
- Implement sophisticated auditing policies
- Archive content to tiered storage