Enterprise-Class Management Platform for
Microsoft® SharePoint® Governance
As a fully integrated platform, DocAve 6:
- Simplifies the deployment, monitoring, and enforcement of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 governance policies
- Enables centralized or delegated management of SharePoint farms hosted on-premises, or in private and public clouds such as Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Azure
- Manages development, test, and production farms with ease
- Governs solution and component deployment with application lifecycle management tools
Elegant User Experience
DocAve 6 features a redesigned, ribbon-based user interface to simplify and automate SharePoint governance and management.
Built Entirely with All
DocAve 6 is built upon all Microsoft technologies and standards, including .NET, WCF, and Silverlight, leveraging only fully supported Microsoft methodologies and APIs.
Extensible and Customizable
DocAve 6 provides administrators and developers with PowerShell cmdlets and APIs with which to customize, automate, and extend the platform's rich capabilities.
Protect your SharePoint assets with both item-level and full system backup and disaster recovery, and retain immutable copies of SharePoint content in compliance with records management policies.
Increase Business Productivity
Deliver high-performance, global collaboration.
- Enable seamless global SharePoint service
- Optimize content availability
- Improve quality of service
- Consolidate document access to a single user experience
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
Increase operational efficiency.
- Empower business users while enforcing policies and standards
- Provide insight into operations, performance, and usage
- Integrate and support leading SharePoint hardware and software solutions
- Consolidate and integrate legacy content management systems
Provide IT Assurance
Improve quality of service & minimize business disruption.
- Meet requirements for long- term content and information management
- Protect business content with support for enterprise-caliber Service Level Agreements
- Architect a highly available service resilient in the face of disaster
- Protect the content and configuration of leading third- party SharePoint applications and services
Enable Security & Compliance for Business Content
Standardize and enforce corporate IT policies.
- Provision user permissions to content
- Filter new and modified content to apply policy
- Implement sophisticated auditing policies
- Archive content to tiered storage